Friday, November 21, 2008

What I Hope to Accomplish

Hello there. I'm creating a second blog location here in order to provide (hopefully) some answers to the nagging tech questions that some of the visitors might have in addition to sharing some really cool and interesting IT-based stuff. If I haven't received any questions between posts, I will try to find some new technology information to share with you. If I can't find something to babble about I'd be surprised and saddened. :)

A little bit about my technology background:

I've spent the last 10 years both learning and implementing technology in general. I've been in the IT/IS business for 8 of those 10 years. I don't know EVERYTHING there is to know, but I know a lot and the things I don't know I love to look up! :) Part of being the ever-ready learner I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect forum for all my embarrassing IT questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to be embarrassed! :)

    I spent half of my work week assisting clients, so I figured I might as well put up a place where I can help others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so my daughter mistakenly shut down the computer while her iPod was still charging. We tried to restart the computer but it wouldn't even load the Windows screen. It got stuck on a dark blue screen. After a couple repeat attempts, we decided to shut down and just unplug the iPod. She hasn't been here to test it yet. What's likely happened to the iPod? (The computer started up fine once we unplugged the iPod.) I get nervous about these iPods cuz I never buy the protection plan.

    ReplyDelete